Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Gundam 00


I have been watching the fansubs of this show and I have to say I am really enjoying this show much more than Gundam Seed and Seed Destiny. For one the technology is not over the top, sure the Gundams surpass the various Earth government MS technology but not by so much. The Celestial Being has the GN Particle, sure its fantasy tech, but its what makes the Gundams superior.

The Union having faced the Exia gundam a few times already has a Custom Flag MS that can catch up to the Exia and maneuver just as good and for the Exia pilot to retreat. The Earth MS's are not as versitile as the Gundams but I bet they do not take long to catch up.

At least the Gundams do not have that stupid armor that the Seed continunity had. They could just get hit and hit and hit and still not be blown up unless it was for dramatic effect.

I am already up to Episode 5 and this was probably the slowest of them as far as story movement goes. I will have to wait another five days or so until I can see the next one. But bravo to the producers of this finely crafted show so far.

No comments: